This idea has been in place after this post by Matthew and his brilliant way of dealing with feedback.
However, with a single teacher to observe it was not fully accomplishable (is there such a word?). So here is an alternative I came up with.
- Have a teacher with a receptive skills lesson ready to be observed
- Observe the lesson.
- For FB have no less than 30 minutes afterwards.
- Cut out the cards from the worksheet. See that they are placed in order of logical sequence.
- Have the teacher take one at a time, explaining whether they have done it during he lesson, why these are good etc.
- If time allows, include other cards with the things the teacher might or should have done differently.
- Use concept check to follow up on those.
This way was used several times and the Ts found it much more relaxing, fun and at the same time productive.